Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
Seeking to build strong relationships and trust with new and existing customers across industry sectors such as retail, finance, manufacturing and public sector.
Articulating our industry leading solutions, which include Data Centre/Storage, Cloud, Big Data, Advanced Analytics and IoT, to enable your customers to realise the highest levels of success. What you bring to the team
Working hours: Willingness to work in 24x7 & night shifts as required
Language: Fluent English speaking and effective English writing skills
- 5+ years of Infrastructure project coordination/delivery (preferably NAS storage)
- Storage data migration scheduling (significant advantage)
Excel: Intermediate (must) to advanced level (desired)
PowerPoint: Intermediate (must)
MS Project: Intermediate (must)
PowerBI: Intermediate (desired)
Service Now: Intermediate (desired)
- Understanding of the NAS Storage technologies and other Data Center technologies (Server, Storage, Backup, Network, Database is desired)
- Experience of working with and around Data Centre IT Infrastructure (Data migration experience preferably)
- Has experience as a strong PMO with employee onboarding/offboarding, knowledge & learning management for delivery resources & teams, meetings management, stakeholder & customer management, project governance, time-tracking, knowledge of account & project finances
- Has the ability to identify knowledge & learning opportunities and needs of the project & delivery teams, provide necessary mentoring & trainings based on skill-gap analysis & new opportunities available
- Enthusiastic and Self-motivated with a strong "can do" attitude
- Excellent Team player with good Scheduling, Change Management, and Planning skills
- Above all a proactive individual who can take the initiative and be the "driver"
- Able to multi-task
- Able to handle high volume of e-mail communications
- Experience of working in a high volume/turnover environment will be a distinct advantage
- Excellent email management skills
- Excellent reporting & presentation skills
- Excellent organisation skillsOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge