: SRE Engineer :
• Setup, monitor and maintain DevOps cloud-based SAAS products and solutions involving IoT, big data, microservices, Cloud, containers and machine learning
• Maintain security and data privacy, ensure compliance and perform required security, compliance and performance tests
• Work with architects on deployment architecture, security and CI/CD and then implement these on the cloud Qualifications
• 3 to 6 years' experience in a SRE role in projects involving Java, NodeJS, J2EE, messaging, Microservices and Containers for complex, scalable, SAAS or enterprise grade products
• Experience in Big data technologies such as Spark, Cassandra, HDFS, Kafka, Druid, Hive, HBase, ELK stack in a complex Big Data product/project
• Experience with agile and Scrum
• Experience in implementing CI/CD using Jenkins/Bamboo and Chef/Ansible/Puppet/Terraform
• Infrastructure and APM monitoring using tools such as Zabbix, Nagios, Splunk, PagerDuty, Glowroot, AppDynamics etc.
• Experience with Docker and container orchestration using Kubernetes, Mesos or DC/OS
• Experience with AWS (preferable) or other popular CSP
• Experience with Big data operations and tuning
• Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
• Strong problem solving, analytical, design, architecture, decision-making and communication skills.
• Self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.