Why Waupaca Foundry?
Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America's leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide. Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation. Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.
You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.
Cast Your Own Future. More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com Accounts Payable (Internship-Summer 2023) RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:
- Receive, process, verify and post vendor invoices for payments.
- Work with purchasing and receiving to ensure timely posting of received goods and proper matching to invoices.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast paced team environment.
- General clerical duties as related to job responsibilities (Data entry, collating, photo copying, filing, etc.)
**NOTE** If you would like to be considered for production employment if an internship is not available, you will have to apply separately when position is available on http://www.waupacafoundry.com/en/careers/opportunities
- Strong organizational, analytic, and communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- General knowledge of accounting principles.
- Ability to learn and work effectively in various financial software packages.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast paced team environment.
- Be enrolled in post-high school education for the Fall 2023 semester.
- Minimum of one completed year in related field (Preferred).
- Be considered a full time student (Min. of 12 credits).
- Be 18 years or older.
If selected for consideration, candidates must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, reference check/verification, and a pre-employment drug screen. Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.