Meet our Team
We are seeking a Senior Business Operations Analyst
to join the Product Strategy & Operations group in the Hitachi Vantara Products Business. The primary focus of the role will be to enable operational excellence and business growth across the business unit working as part of the Product Operations team. Additionally, you will work closely with our Finance, Accounting, Sales and Product Management teams in delivering dashboards and analytics to support data-driven decisions and operational improvements. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Support Resource Management and timesheet tracking for the product engineering organization
- Collaborate with engineering and product management leaders, and track all product releases as they move through their product lifecycle
- Support executive reporting and tracking KPIs through updating and/or creating reports, charts, operational dashboards, and analytics
- Establish operational cadence and rhythm around setting targets and tracking progress
- Extract and analyze data from CRMs or other databases or datastores.
- Identify and prioritize areas for execution and operational improvements. Support strategic Go to Market initiatives in the organization
- Provide business process, systems and tools support. Evaluate and select tools and platforms for optimization and delivery of key business processes and analytics
- Bachelor's in Business, Engineering, Finance, Sales & Marketing, or related discipline a plus.
- Minimum 5 years professional working experience, must include experience relating to Operations, data analysis and reporting.
- A high degree of flexibility, be extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience creating reports and charts using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Tableau or Power BI.
- Experience creating presentations for executive reporting.
- Ability to learn new tools and systems quickly.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
You have a passion for improving business performance. You are a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision. You enjoy working with numbers, but also understand the broader business context around them. You are customer focused, detailed-oriented, flexible, and be able to adapt quickly to changes in an agile environment. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge