Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Hitachi Vantara Vietnam (formerly known as Global CyberSoft) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000. A Hitachi group company since October 2014, it was rebranded as Hitachi Vantara in January 2020. We have many years of experience providing premier IT solutions and systems integration services to customers around the world in the areas of Digital Transformation, Product Engineering Services, Enterprise Applications, Embedded Systems, and Managed Services.
- Proactively introduce new service processes, automation tools to improve productivity
- Guide, mentor and develop a team of skilled software engineers
- Build up technical knowledge base of architectural lessons learnt, patterns, common libraries
- Architectural solution: Interact and work collaboratively with multiple project teams for application architecture and design
- Develop technical proposal
- Define system architecture and core technologies
- Do architectural analysis and proof-of-concept
- Define system's scalability and failover strategies
- Make technical decisions that constrain the overall design and implementation for the project
- Train/explain architectural ideas to team members
- Give advices for system level technical problems
- Any assignments from Line Manager if any.
- 7+ years of experience in software development and delivery with 2+ last years worked as Technical/Solution Architect
- Expert in object oriented analysis and design (OOAD) skills, XML, Messaging (MQ/JMS), design pattern, common framework, UML, microservice
- Extremely strong in general IT knowledge (applications development, testing, deployment, operations, documentation, standards, best practices, security, hardware, networking, OS, DBMS, middleware, etc.)
- Practical experience of design and development for large scale projects with expert-level skills in JAVA technologies, and front-end frameworks
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge/experience in AI, machine learning is a plus
- Strong analytical problem solving skills; ability to gather and analyze disparate information from multiple sources into meaningful insights and associated action plans
- Quality and on-time oriented mindset
- Passionate in driving new technology solutions
- Strong communication and customer interface skills
- Good at English
- Experience in working in Railway domain is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
• Hitachi Vantara Vietnam Co., Ltd - Floor 3rd ,4th Helios Building & Floor 9th QTSC9 Building, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.