Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
Marketing Operations Analyst - Lead Routing The Role We are looking for a high energy colleague to join our team as a lead routing analyst. You will play a critical role in the hand-off of Marketing Qualified Opportunities between the Marketing and Sales organizations. You will create opportunities within Salesforce.com, enrich the opportunity with all available data, assign the opportunity to the correct sales colleague and follow up with them to ensure prompt attention. You have excellent verbal and written communications skills, and an ability to engage sales colleagues. Familiarity with Salesforce.com is a plus. What you bring to the team
- Marketing Qualified Opportunity MQO creation
- Master Salesforce.com lead conversion processes. Adhere to all assignment and opportunity rules and guidance.
- Work with sales colleagues to determine new/existing opportunity. Engage sales to promptly follow up on MQO.
- Answer all sales questions on origin, disposition, and response options.
- Add all pertinent sales colleagues to opportunity as specified.
- MQO Escalation Support
- Provide escalation notification to specified chain of management for MQOs not actioned.
- Provide training on escalation process for sales as needed.
- MQO Recycle Support
- Ensure that MQOs that are recycled are visible to marketing organization and that appropriate follow up is taken such as entry into a Nurture program, re-engagement by tele-qualification etc..
- Work with Sales to re-assign MQO's as needed.
- MQO Reject Support
- Contact sales colleagues to perform rejection survey
- Aggregate rejection data to provide Marketing visibility into actionable insight Qualifications
- Ability to work with diverse skill sets (from technical to strategic resources) and ease with navigating culture and politics across multiple functions
- Strong communication skills and ability to adapt to audience needs
- Financial management and budget tracking skills would be an asset
- Proven experience with common tools such as Microsoft Excel, Salesforce
- Skilled at verbal and written communications
- Comfortable working in a global team
- Fluent in English.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.