Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job Description
We are growing our consulting team
and looking for Technical F&O Consultants
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.
The main areas of responsibility for a Senior Functional F&O Consultant at Hitachi Solutions are:
- In close cooperation with the functional consultants, you will develop new functionalities and adapt existing functions in the ERP system MS Dynamics AX / 365 FO
- You support the creation of solution designs with your knowledge and create them together with functional consultants
- Not only do you use X++ for implementation, but you also use other Microsoft technologies, such as .NET, Azure Service, and Power Platform
- In this context, you will also create technical design documents together with the lead developer and test the developments
- You actively participate in the optimization of the development processes within the team with your own suggestions
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- Successfully completed vocational training or studies in the field of computer science, business informatics or comparable qualifications
- Relevant professional experience in the field of software development
- In-depth knowledge of at least one object-oriented programming language in the Microsoft environment (C#, C++, ASP.NET, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of development with Microsoft Dynamics AX / 365 F&O, X++ as well as experience in dealing with Microsoft SQL Server and .NET
- Understanding of business processes and contexts
- Analytical thinking, team spirit as well as a goal- and customer-oriented way of working
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented.If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.Additional Information
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/