The core responsibility of the Technical PM role is to drive Delivery Excellence. You will be responsible for providing technical leadership and line management for projects and work closely with the development leads. You will also work closely with program management, onshore teams, infrastructure, and architecture teams and allocate skilled team members to deliver and support projects and backlog, feeding back progress to the leadership team. Apart from managing the offshore delivery, you will be responsible for being the conduit between clients and the delivery team, clearing roadblocks for the team and ensuring the quality deliverables up to the required standards. Requirements
• 15+ years professional experience with strong exposure to Microsoft Development Technology stack (full-stack) like .NET, Web API, Azure Services, SQL, DevOps and Front-end technologies like React, Angular
• Professional experience across the end-to-end solution development lifecycle and testing methodologies from web applications and Azure services for global customers
• Strong knowledge and experience with Agile, Sprint and Scrum using DevOps
• Experience in a similar role, working and managing the offshore development teams in India
• Excellent communication skills, skilled at facilitating communication between teams with a high attention to detail and impeccable time management skills.
• Ability to demonstrate high energy, integrity, and track record of exceeding performance expectations in generating revenue and client relationship management.
• Passion and Energy for the Excellence and goals achievements. Responsibilities
• Monitor the quality aspects of teams' deliverables along with leads and ensure right change control/management communication implemented.
• Manages the execution, monitoring and controlling of each work stream.
• Help manage, grow, and mentor the delivery team for their technical and soft skills development.
• Clearing roadblocks for the team and ensuring the quality deliverables up to the required standards
• Client communication and internal reporting
• Interacting with clients and building formal and informal client relationship, analyze feedback, and take corrective actions in order to achieve high customer satisfaction
• Dependencies, Risk, and Issues Management
• Conflict management where required and managing escalations
• Facilitating and leading daily 'stand up' meetings and getting work done on time
• Creating a collaborative, innovative and efficient working culture
• Managing a cross-disciplinary team and Upholding morale and team performance in challenging circumstances.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge