Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job Description
We are growing our consulting team
and looking for Senior Data & Analytics Consultants
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.
In this role you will be providing bespoke and cutting edge advanced analytics solutions, bringing significant commercial advantage to some of the UK's most recognised companies.
The successful candidate will draw upon their experience with business intelligence tools and techniques and to advise clients on analytics best practices and deliver analytics capability on time and to budget.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Advising clients on the best analytics practices and deliver analytics capabilities on time and to budget
- Capture client requirements and model data to develop an effective intelligence solution architecture
- Develop or design bespoke Business Intelligence & Advanced Analytics solutions
- Implement solutions using best practices for the management and transformation of data
- Design and develop effective reports and dashboards to present information in a clear and informative manner
We are looking for ambitious consulting professionals who combine their technical acumen with a genuine enthusiasm for improving organisations.
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- Strong client facing experience, previously working for a management consultancy or system integrator
- Demonstrable experience designing or developing advanced business intelligence & analytics solutions using the full Microsoft BI stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Design & development experience using data discovery tools such as MS Power BI, QlikView, Tableau
- Ability to model and transform data, build ETL solutions and present data in a useful business context
- Experience developing data warehouses & data marts using the Kimball methodology
- Experience or awareness of Big Data and Data Science related technologies, such as R or Azure Machine Learning, to design and implement predictive analytics models
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Have a numerate degree (mathematical or computer science related disciplines) with good problem solving skills
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented.If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.Additional Information
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/