Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.What you'll be doing
We are seeking a self-motivated Business Analyst that will improve business outcomes with creative application design and development with our internal customers, partners and development staff for our pre-sales and resource scheduling tools.
The person on this position is responsible for:
What you bring to the team
- Creation of Applications in Quickbase based on requirements from our business partners.
- Developing/programming business workflows within Quickbase.
- Developing Business Intelligence and forecasting reports.
- Working with our user base to improve usability and functionality.
- Creation and/or participation in user workshops and training programs for the tools.
- Maintaining the Services Portfolio.
- Utilising project management skills and Agile methodologies to keep our team on track.
- Building out KPIs and reporting for users, business leaders and executives.
- Providing help request support for the applications as needed.
- Understanding of a Quickbase at least on a user level.
- Previous experience in building, improving and maintaining dashboards and reports.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good English skills.
- Experience with REST APIs, automations, webhooks, cloud integration, Granular User Access Control, process mapping and workflow management.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Application Builder Certification is preferred.
- Familiarity with Relational Databases - Access, MySQL, MSSQL is desired.
- Consulting/Engineering background - nice to have.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge