*Actual Location Tarboro, NC
We recruit and develop people from diverse backgrounds who can bring their skills and experience to our organization and make us even more effective.? Own the Future and become a part of the team.
The New Model Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for providing Quality Assurance support to Customers and manufacturing during the time of new product introduction to the manufacturing site. This position has direct contact with multiple departments within the manufacturing site and also direct contact with the customer during the development of manufacturing processes. Overall requirement of the Quality Assurance Engineer is to confirm that the developed manufacturing policies, procedures, methods, and systems produce product per all regulatory, customer and design requirements. This confirmation of compliance requires creation of documents, reports, trials, experiments, audits, measurements, and presentations to company management globally and to the customer. Also this position offers opportunities to work with a wide variety of aspects of the manufacturing processes, a wide variety of departments and levels of management within the company, and customers both domestic and international. Essential functions of this job include:
* Assisting in the development of the manufacturing processes and flows and Quality systems during new model timing
* Confirming manufacturing processes produce product in accordance to specifications
* Reporting all aspects of the Quality Systems and readiness for Mass Production to both company management and to customers
* 4 year College Degree in Related Field (ME, EE, IE, etc) or 2 year Degree + 2 years related work experience
* Sound knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering to assist with decisions related to Electro-Mechanical Processes
* Well organized, attention to detail and able to handle multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously.
* Excellent communication skills to prepare and present technical information to all levels of management and customers verbally and written.
* Ability to lead projects obtaining the support of multiple departments
* Analytical skills to understand product and process change points impact.
* Work experience automotive industry, with emphasis in electronics
* Experience dealing with customers or suppliers
* Knowledge of Quality Systems such as IATF/TS-16949, PPAP, CAPA, NPI (New Product Introduction), APQP, FMEA, Control Plans, etc
* Experience with development of SAP, Control Plans, FMEA's, Process Operations Standards, etc.
* Knowledge of IPC-A-610, Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies (acceptance criteria or workmanship for electronic assemblies)
To apply, email resume to: [email protected].