Meet our Team
The Data Management Team represents crucial support for the Renewal Sales Team and the Global Field Services organization. We maintain the high data quality of the install base by performing technical updates, to ensure that eligible customers are entitled to support and the maintenance revenue is quoted/invoiced on time. Basing on the reports and the ticket system we troubleshoot customer's escalations and data discrepancies, using analytical skills and cooperating closely with other specialized teams.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Maintain real-time accuracy of customer contracts and assets in Salesforce CPQ/CRM for a high-volume organization
- Perform technical database updates to keep contracts and assets properly reflected ongoing field service and field sales activities such as mechanical equipment replacements, customer returns, entitlement add-ons, contract cancellations, loan-to-sale conversions, upgrade configuration changes, etc.
- Ensure assets and contract data accuracy including an audit of equipment details, entitlement start and end dates, service levels, and renewal rates
- Manage Salesforce cases and prioritize urgent requests
- Utilize reporting tools to track data discrepancies and fix them proactively
- Work closely with the Renewals Sales Team, the Global Field Services organization, and the Quoting Team to support the renewals revenue stream and the field services operations
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Analytics, IT or related field highly desirable
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel
- Experience in Salesforce would be an advantage
- Detail oriented - with the ability to deep dive into data, systematically analyzing and solving challenges
- Background experience in either pre-sales or post-sales supporting environment is not required, but recommended
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge