Meet our Team
We are a global team and represent Hitachi Vantara to external suppliers across industries, establishing business relationships to source goods and services to support the internal needs of the enterprise while delivering the optimal value and contributing to the business of Hitachi. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure success that is celebrated and shared. Our contributions bring value to the business and we need people like you to drive results and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
What you'll be doing
As the Data Analyst you will use your skills to provide in depth data reporting and analytics to support to our key business objectives, provide system administration activities for procurement technology, and work on process improvement activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
What you bring to the team
- Managing data collection, evaluation, cleansing and reporting activities for procurement data which includes analyzing spend trends, and volumes, spend by categories, etc.
- Managing the reporting business intelligence tool for procurement data including training, data integrity and report creation.
- Managing the contract request and repository system (CLM) which includes system administration, training, reporting, data entry of contracts documents and ensure system is compliant with policies and procedures.
- Analyzing and interpret information to improve business insights.
- Managing and organizing data storage repositories (SharePoint, Connect).
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Proficiency in English both written and verbal.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in data analytics and reporting, business intelligence and contract life cycle management tools.
- Expert level proficiency working with Excel. Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft products.
- Experience working with business intelligence tools preferably Power BI.
- Strong organization skills with high quality standards for all work activities.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge