Hitachi Construction Machinery (Australia) Pty Ltd is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. At the heart of our machines, our talented and dedicated employees are committed to providing industry-leading after sales service and reliable solutions. We are dedicated to supporting our people, rewarding successes and helping individuals grow. We offer a career path with the future in mind, providing training and development opportunities to help us achieve quality standards. We inspire a safe and healthy working environment through our safety and wellness campaigns so that we can all 'See You Tomorrow'.
Come and discover the opportunity to join the team at Hitachi. We are here for the long haul.
A career at Hitachi provides the opportunity for you to make a difference. You will be a part of a global OEM renown for inspiring innovation, technology and a sustainable future.
Our vision, mission and values is to provide quality in everything we do, with the goal of total customer satisfaction. Guided by our leadership principles, we value our people through open communication and feedback so that you can contribute purposefully towards Hitachi's continued success.
We proudly partner with key charities who make significant positive impacts in paediatric health, indigenous education, mental health and cancer research. Additionally, Hitachi commits to protecting our environment through local initiatives which contribute towards global sustainability goals, ensuring that we leave the world a better place.
Join our National Customer Care team and work within a collaborative and supportive team. This position is Monday to Friday role doing afternoon shifts of 1pm to 9pm with shift-loading on offer.
Based in Revesby, this position will make you the first point of contact for all inbound queries relating to customer orders such as pricing, parts and availability of stock.
This role will be best suited for someone who has a high level of attention to detail as you will be entering essential information in an accurate and timely manner. If you have a genuine desire to understand customer needs and build valuable relationships, then we want to hear from you!
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- A Safety First mindset, ensuring the HCA Safety Culture is embraced, displayed and driven from within
- Experience working within a high-volume, dynamic, call centre or customer service environment; exposure to high volume order processing or previous internal/counter sales experience will be a distinct advantage.
- A helpful and adaptable approach when understanding customer needs with an ability to navigate and solve complex issues
- Intermediate to advanced ability to navigate multiple systems and databases
- The ability to professionally articulate and clearly communicate to internal and external customers
Work with a global leader and make a big difference in a company that stands in its own right. We are offering:
- $$$ A rewarding pay rate + the opportunity to earn company biannual bonuses
- Permanent Full Time Position in a leading OEM with long term job security
- Full corporate uniform supplied
- Continuous training and upskilling with real career development opportunities
- Rewarding employee benefits on a range of goods and services with exclusive staff discounts
- Supportive management who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success
- Be a part of a leading OEM that genuinely values its employees and ensures everyone is happy and safe at work!
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people. We are an equal opportunity employer, do not discriminate and wholeheartedly value diversity at our company.