Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
At Hitachi Solutions Europe we are the leading European Microsoft Gold Partner for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Platform and Analytics areas. As part of our existing teams, we have extensive knowledge and experience in Azure development. We are now looking to complement this success by investing to grow this area by offering independent Azure offerings. Job Description
As a .NET Developer
, you will be part of the Azure Cloud Solutions capability in Bulgaria and you will contribute in development of cloud-native solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your passion for technology together with your desire to make a difference for our customers. If you see the possibilities and are as excited as we are about being part of a brand-new consulting capability, then you may be exactly who we are looking for! The position is great for people that want to dive into the Microsoft Azure ecosystem.As a .NET developer you will
- Build innovative solutions for our customers delivering them business value.
- Inspire our customers, helping them understand the art of the possible within Azure modern applications space
- Design and develop Azure cloud-native applications with underlying micro-services Azure-based architecture.
- Provide consulting and support to our customers, mapping their business processes, capturing their requirements, and bringing them to reality.
- Be comfortable working using agile methodologies and application lifecycle management techniques
- Get to be part of a supportive and enthusiastic team working with blue chip customers on exciting projects
- Have the opportunity to work in international teams with colleagues from across Europe.
- Take part in customer and community events to spread the spirit of the Azure cloud solutions
- 3 or more years of overall OOP development experience.
- Experience in defining, documenting, and delivering software application designs.
- Good written and spoken English (German is a bonus).
Preferable and bonus skills
- .NET Core and/or .NET 5 and up (C#)
- Great understanding of OOP principles and software development design patterns.
- Database experience: SQL Server/Azure SQL/NoSQL - Cosmos/Mongo DB
- Git/Azure DevOps
- REST and RESTful services.
- Front-end development experience with ASP.NET Razor, Blazor or any currently popular JS framework
- Overall experience in Microsoft Azure (Developing/Consuming Azure Functions, Azure API Management, Azure DevOps - Pipelines, Azure Logic Apps, Azure ARM Templates/Deployments). Experience in Azure Service Bus.
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- Git/Azure DevOps
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment.
- Competitive salary
- Additional Premium Health Insurance
- Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement
- Monthly Travel Allowance
- Monthly Mobile Phone Allowance
- Multisport Card
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams
Role based in Sofia, Bulgaria.