We help organizations meet sustainability targets, minimize market risk maximize profitability and comply with ever-changing industry regulations and standards. Our ETRM solutions are uniquely positioned to support the 3 Ds of energy - Decarbonization, Digitalization, and Decentralization - that are driving the energy transition and commodities that enable renewable energy technologies. Our customers are producers, utilities, and trading companies across the globe. Our award-winning ETRM solutions
are purpose-built software systems designed to automate complex tasks. We support the entire trade cycle from the front to the back office.
Our ETRM solutions consistently win awards and recognition from users and renowned industry think tanks, confirming Hitachi as a global ETRM leader. We're proud to have received the following accolades:
Meet our team:
- Ranked #1 in 28 categories in the 2021 Energy Risk Software Rankings
- Ranked Top Ten Overall and winner of the Load Forecasting & Power Inventory and Asset Management awards in Energy50 2021
- Category Leader in both the Power RiskTech Quadrant and the Oil and Gas RiskTech Quadrant from Chartis 2021's in-depth industry positioning analysis
Hitachi Vantara act as the Consulting and Professional Services (Systems Integrator role) for the Hitachi Energy ETRM software suite. We are building a global ETRM consulting and implementation capability with a focus on the European region where we have a number consulting engagements to deliver, with a strong future pipeline on top. So this is an opportunity for experienced ETRM professionals to come in at ground zero, to build and shape a practice around an award winning software suite and be part of a no-fail strategic initiative that will, in time be a key interface between Hitachi companies. What you will be doing:
What you bring to the team:
- Working with Hitachi customers as a lead consultant - leading the discovery process, defining requirements, creating functional specifications, mapping these to configurations
- Using your mix of domain, product and implementation experience to shape engagements with customers and build the solution / documentation with our technical teams
- Facilitating change management & training within the customer organization to ensure successful adoption of the product implemented
- Acting as the bridge between customer, product and delivery teams on-shore, near-shore and off-shore.
Deep domain knowledge that will include, but not be limited to:
- Energy commodities ( such as Electricity ,Gas, RECs) trading process & IT consulting experience
- Front, Middle and Back office, PPAs (power procurement), power pricing, accounting & settlements processes. FTR/CRRs and daily virtual markets.
- Experience in a customer facing role, ideally gained within a Systems Integrator, a Consultancy or the Professional Services team (perhaps in OpenLink, Allegro or similar)
- Outstanding consulting & communication skills (written and verbal)
- The gravitas and personality to lead workshops with customers either in person or remotely, shaping the requirements
- Global experience with experience working as part of a blended model, on-shore, near-shore, off-shore.
- We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
- We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
- Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
- Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
- Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge