Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year.Job DescriptionROLE OVERVIEW
This role is open to fresh graduates and professionals with 1-2 years of experience! You will spend time training with other team members on Microsoft Dynamics 365 technologies and you will work on delivering Agile innovative solutions built on the Microsoft stack.
Upon successful completion of the training program, you will have opportunities to work with global projects in the APAC region. A flexible attitude is a must. You may expect to be assigned to a flexible work shift or possible business travel opportunities outside of ThailandTotal Number of Job Openings:
2 (Two)Type of Job Position (in Thai):
นักวิเคราะห์ทางเทคนิคระดับฝึกหัด / วิศวกรซอฟต์แวร์ระดับฝึกหัด / นักพัฒนาซอฟต์แวร์ระดับฝึกหัดType of Job Position (in English):
Trainee Software Engineer / Trainee Software Developer / Trainee Systems DeveloperSCOPE OF WORK:
- Assist with application development, software maintenance and systems administration.
- Engagement in a project from initial concept through solution delivery
- Assist in documenting all related technical processes
- Assist in completing pending or on-going tasks currently being handled by the Technical department.
- Give new ideas and process to his/her assigned department.
- Performs related duties as assigned
Permanent, full-time positionWORK SCHEDULE:
9:00 AM to 5:30 PMWORK LOCATION:
Full-time work from home (until further announcement). Office address is in Silom, Bangrak, BangkokQualificationsJOB QUALIFICATIONS
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Fresh graduate or professionals with 1-2 years experience
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science or other related field
- Strong understanding on Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Good understanding on SQL server technology
- Good understanding on Windows server technology
- Knowledge in Technical Writing
- Has attention to details. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Amenable to work in a flexible work shift or be assigned to a project outside of Thailand
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Job Applicant Data Protection Policy