Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe.
Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people.
Hitachi Solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year. Job DescriptionJob Overview
This role is open to supply chain professionals who would like to consider a career in the IT industry! You will spend time training with other team members on Microsoft Dynamics 365 technologies and how to become a Business Analyst in the IT Consulting industry.
As a Supply Chain Business Analyst, you will work closely in the system development and implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics ERP system, that will be used by Hitachi's global clients. You will work closely with clients to gather requirements, and understand their business processes.
Upon completion of the training and shadowing, you will have opportunities to work with global projects in the APAC region. A flexible attitude is a must. You may expect to be assigned to a flexible work shift or possible business travel opportunities outside of the Philippines.The key responsibilities will include:
- Understand, communicate, interpret client business processes and requirements
- Document requirements into a Business requirements document
- Configure Dynamics ERP Supply Chain modules - Customer Service, Field Service, Remote Assist
: Full time, permanent positionWORK SCHEDULE
: 9 AM to 6:00 PMWORK LOCATION
: Full-time work from home (until further notice). Office address is in BGC, TaguigQualifications
- Completed Business or IT courses
- Strong communication skills
- Exposure to at least one SCM system
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office Programs
- Knowledge of fundamental supply chain procedures
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Job Applicant Data Protection Policy