Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
Job Descriptions :
People Analytics drives to meaningful and predictive insights that can directly impact C-suite decisions. The growing team is looking for a fast learner who enjoys analyzing data and is able to communicate effectively.
Key Requirements will include:
• Ability to independently run analyses by leveraging multiple data sources and then synthesizing insights into a concise and easily actionable summary.
• Effective communication skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize projects and collaborate between various HR stakeholders.
• Perform data validation and work with appropriate stakeholders to ensure data integrity.
• Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Math, Economics, Engineering)
• Eagerness to learn and ability to quickly apply learning
Experience working with Excel, PowerBI, SQL, PowerPoint Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge