Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
Hitachi Solutions is the largest and most diverse Dynamics Partner in the world. We are hiring in multiple roles across APAC in all areas. A key focus is increasing our ability to assist sales and delivery in project closings. This is an opportunity to join a growing practice which will provide opportunity to grow professionally and personally. Job Description
- Develop test plans, test cases, perform test execution, conducti defect tracking, and assist with and coordinate user acceptance testing, performance testing, and vulnerability testing activities.
- Establish schedules and estimates
- Develop test plans, test cases, track defects and develop automated tests
- Work with end users to assist with and coordinate user acceptance testing activities
- Report project activities to management, including progress, issues, risks, mitigations, resolutions, successes, and lessons learned
- Understand project timelines and priorities
- Work with blended teams of State and vendor resources
- 2+ years of experience as a Tester
- 2+ years of experience: in quality assurance managing testing across multiple projects, with complex functional domains, within a matrix organization.
- Experience in Dynamics CE/CRM tenting will be an added advantage
- 2+ years of experience developing test plans, test cases, tracking defects and developing automated tests.
- 2+ years of experience in managing functional test planning and test execution activities.
- 2+ years of experience using Jira, Xray Test Management, or related Jira plug-ins as the defect tracking and test management tools.
- Exposure in quality assurance of projects with a focus on any CRM/ERP software.
Job Applicant Data Protection Policy