Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
RPA Technical Lead RPA Technical Lead "The RPA Technical Lead will be part of Automation and Innovation team and responsible for programs that improve Business processes and operations through Automation.
The individual will be collaborating with Stakeholders to drive the adoption of RPA. The RPA Technical Lead will manage a team of RPA Developers, be responsible for analyzing business processes, identifying the right automation opportunities, mentoring the team to implement solutions.
• 8-10 years of experience across process automations using various technologies, out of that 4+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automations (RPA) with Automation Anywhere V11.x/A360
• 2+ years of experience as RPA Lead on Automation Anywhere
• Experience in programming (.NET, Python, SQL etc.) with a specific focus on developing Bots
• Experience Automating process related with Oracle ERP, SAP, Workday and MS office tools
• Experience in Task and Process Mining
• Experience of working with cross functional teams.
• Breadth of experience in software design/development and database architecture.
• Experience of creating and managing project artifacts, best practices
• Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of customers or partners across multiple disciplines
• Ability to work in Agile environment , multitask and prioritize workload include Production Support
• Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure/AWS
Experience in Conversational AI, Chatbot development, AI/ML" Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge