Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Hitachi Vantara Vietnam (formerly known as Global CyberSoft) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000. A Hitachi group company since October 2014, it was rebranded as Hitachi Vantara in January 2020. We have many years of experience providing premier IT solutions and systems integration services to customers around the world in the areas of Digital Transformation, Product Engineering Services, Enterprise Applications, Embedded Systems, and Managed Services.
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code
- Building reusable components and libraries for future
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance, providing code documentation and other
- Inputs to technical documents, and participating in code reviews.
- 3+ years of working experience in Automotive Embedded System
- Good C/C++ programming and scripting language.
- Good knowledge of Microcontroller with device driver and Embedded System
- Experience with Hardware Manual, Schematic, and Data sheet.
- Experience with Automotive communication protocol (SPI/CAN/LIN/Flexray/Ethernet)
- Experience with AUTOSAR architecture, especially AUTOSAR MCAL
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle.
- Experience with Functional Safety concept and method
- Experience with Automotive SPICE, CMMI is a plus
- Experience with emulators, simulators, debugging and test equipment.
- Experience with Real Time Operating System (RTOS) is a plus.
- Experience with multi-task, multi-thread programming is a plus.
- Team work, self-management, communication skills
- Good English skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
• Hitachi Vantara Vietnam Co., Ltd - Floor 3rd ,4th Helios Building & Floor 9th QTSC9 Building, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.