Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
Provide IT support and network administrator service for client located in San Luis Obispo Area California.
- MUST BE local to the San Luis Obispo, CA, USA office or open to relocation
- Full-time onsite M - F
- MUST BE bilingual in English/Japanese
Network administration tasks at on-site.
- Maintain Windows based network system, printer, etc.
- Troubleshooting on LAN/Wi-Fi environment.
- Maintain user/group administration, such as AD, GPO, WSUS, VPN, Endpoint Protection, etc.
- Troubleshooting on WAN/LAN/Wi-Fi environment.
- Maintaining network devices Router, Firewall, Switch, WiFi AP, Virtual Machine infrastructure (Hyper-V)
Client computer / smart devices related support to customers, at on-site.
- Maintain, support, and troubleshoot on client computers / smart devices.
H/W and S/W support to customer by contacting vendor/s support.
- Coordination with H/W and S/W vendor and perform IT related support to customers.
Prepare and provide technical services for customers.
- Act for the preventative measures, prepare and provide necessary information for customer's system stability.
- Work with the client's IT Department, as necessary.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Reporting to clients and/or Manager
- Daily Time-in/out,
- Field Service Log,
- other administration
BS or BA in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
3+ years of experience in system integration projects /tasks for multiple customers
Business communication and documentation skills
English and Japanese bilingual skills (verbal and written) requiredProficient knowledge of:Requirement:
a) Cisco router; b) Firewall/VPN (Juniper Networks, etc.); c) WiFi (Cisco Meraki, etc.); d) Cisco Switch; e) Windows OS (Client:8/8.1/10, Server 2012/2016); f) Endpoint Protection; g) Diagnose and troubleshooting on network and client computers; h) VMware and Hyper-V;Preferable:
a) Apple MacBook, Mac OS X, iOS (iPhone, iPad; b) Mobile devices (Android OS, Windows Mobile);Additional Information
Must be able to work independently and as part of a team and with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Need to travel to customer sites on-time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.