Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
COUPLE OF SENTENCES SELLING THE MAIN FOCUS POINTS OF THE ROLE What you bring to the team
- Minimum Qualifications:
• At least 4+ years of experience working with business data using Power BI
• At least 4+ years of database query (SQL) experience required
• At least 4+ years of relevant experience in data analytics, business analytics, economics, business, or finance.
• Strong dashboarding and data story-telling experience; proficient with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI.
• Experience partnering directly with business functions and communicating complex analyses to non-technical leaders
• Reporting, Metrics, Quality Controls, End-User Interaction, Escalations, Notifications, Documentation
• In this role you will focus on facilitating data-driven decisions that advance technology operations strategy.
• Responsibilities include developing processes for aggregating and analyzing data; developing and automating reports and metrics.
• interpret business needs and translate them into business and functional requirements.
• Document business and functional requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis.
• Ability to be self-directed and accountable for the entire SDLC. Experience in systems analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies
• Excellent problem solving/analytical skills with a high level of accuracy
• Coordinate with different departmental teams to produce better business outcomes
• Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement based on industry trends and professional business knowledge
• Improve training and operational procedures within a business to increase efficiency and productivity
• Use a variety of data analysis and organization tools to discover the most impactful insight
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge