Meet our Team
Hitachi Vantara is at a pivotal point in a journey where we are looking to globalize our HR processes, create alignment across the business, and develop our leaders and culture to meet the challenges that will take us from now to the next. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about playing a key role in building and evolving our global leadership development programs and processes to identify, assess and develop our current and future leaders, shape a culture of innovation and growth, and enhance our internal and external leadership brand. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are eager to take on new challenges, this could be an exciting opportunity for you to make a significant impact. The Global Leadership Development, Senior Program Manager will report to the Head of Global Talent Management & Development.
The role will be remote. Candidates in the Dallas, TX area preferred with consideration for qualified candidates in other parts of the US. What you'll be doing
In this role, you will be responsible for developing a suite of leadership programs across the 70-20-10 spectrum for our senior leaders, high-potentials, and other levels to build the leadership development function and culture. This includes internal customized programs, external best in class programs, leadership assessments, coaching, mentoring and critical experience-based development programs. The focus of the role will evolve as we build out the function. What You Bring To The Team
- 10+ years of progressive leadership and talent development experience in a global, multicultural organization
- Expertise and experience with the full spectrum of 70-20-10 leadership development (assessments, coaching, mentoring, experience-based development, rotations, formal customized coursework, and other leadership development interventions).
- Understanding and familiarity with best-in-class leadership development programs, approaches, and vendors
- Ability to conceptualize, design, develop and implement leadership programs from start to finish.
- Partner with external vendors to select or develop programs, write proposals, negotiate, and contract.
- Partner with HRBPs on implementation of programs
- Partner and collaborate with Hitachi Ltd. on core programs as appropriate.
- Hands on, agile, highly collaborative, multi-tasker who can manage programs, projects, organize, problem-solve, and execute plans.
- Knowledge of leading learning and development vehicles, tools, and methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal skills, ability to design in PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Consulting background a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required, degree in IO Psychology and/ or Instructional Design, or a Master's
As required by the equal pay and transparency acts, the expected base salary for this position is:
- Tier One Location (including New York City and California Bay Area): $116k -$165k
- Tier Two Location (including Colorado, Seattle, and the rest of California): $105k - $150k
- Tier Three Location (including the rest of Washington State): $81k- $125k
The expected pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's bonus/variable/commission pay programs, where applicable, and are subject to the program's conditions and restrictions. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge