• The Partner Account Manager - ANZ North will manage Channel, Distribution and Alliance ecosystem in Queensland and Northern Territory in ANZ for Hitachi Vantara across all segments. This person will help Channel Partners and Distributors sell Hitachi Vantara solutions and will focus on pipeline generation, new logo acquisition, deal closure, Partner development, Partner sales support, management, and enablement.
• Work with partners in ANZ North to quickly build-up pipeline for HV products and solutions.
• Grow the Partner Ecosystem and acquire new logos.
• Participate and assist partners in end user calls and meetings. Leverage all available resources to bring deals in pipeline to closure.
• Own and implement Channel and Alliance plans. Meet and exceed revenue and other targets as defined.
• Own and pilot strategic and large deals / bids with partners - provide strategic direction, work on price request and approvals, map competitive play and provide winning strategies.
• Establishes business plans as well as monthly/quarterly revenue targets.
• Build executive level relationships among our partners.
• Track and report all essential business, revenue, partner and competitive information in the region.
• Recommend the use of special incentives for the resellers. Drive the approved programs within the resellers.
• Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars, industry alliance and trade shows.
• Manage and deal with channel conflicts in a professional manner. Manage and address all partner escalations and credit health issues.
• Aggressively drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support.
• Communicate masterfully with Channel partners and Alliances on new products, new customers, new segments and service offerings.
• Plan and help execute partner and alliances enablement trainings.
• Collaborates with marketing department to drive programs and events to extend the partner relationships to new prospects.
• Working with sales teams to engage in partner and alliances business planning sessions.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Proven experience driving sales (preferably storage sales) with partners in ANZ North.
• Proven track record of successful year over year revenue growth through channels.
• Demonstrated ability to build and nurture executive level relationships among existing and prospective partners.
• Has a strong and established network and relationships of Partners and Alliances and End Users / Influencers in Queensland & Northern Territory.
• Experience in growing business and acquiring new logos through partners in ANZ North preferred.