Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.The Role
This position will work as a member of the Software Engineering team to develop and maintain parts of an Enterprise software suite, which includes internal libraries and end-user target customer products. By joining us, you'll work as part of a lean, agile organization and you'll be able to leverage your tech skills to build awesome User Interfaces for our product lines.Duties
- Work in a multi-national environment with close ties to our other engineering locations in the USA, Europe and Asia (mainly Japan);
- Author developer documentation and participate in the development of end-user documentation;
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical members of the project team;
- Simultaneously handle multiple tasks and projects
- Your profile: Reliable, self-motivated, and focused on high-quality delivery of work products; Skilled in navigating the dynamics of working as part of a team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a team environment;
- Personal drive to be the best at their job.
Nice to have
- Know-how to test it is a big plus since our teams are self-responsible for delivering what they built with quality.
- Also, concepts like state management, internationalisation, routing or application bundling should not shock you.
- A strong geek side, a like for Open source projects and not afraid of trying new techniques;
- Ability to quickly understand technical and business requirements and be able to translate them into technical implementation;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field;
- Oral and written English is a must;
- 2+ years of experience;
- Understanding of agile or other iterative software development methodologies;
- Other languages knowledge also useful;