Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
This is a high-visibility, full-time role in the delivery of large-scale analytics offerings to our enterprise Analytics as a Service customers. This role is for professionals with a proven history of project execution with a desire to interface directly with clients. Individuals will be responsible to deliver world class data cloud architecture. Technical acumen and domain experience in data engineering, Azure, SaaS, and analytics are strongly preferred.
Who you are:
- Customer and user focused. You have the ability to put yourself in a users' shoes and understand their needs. You listen closely to all avenues of feedback. You love to be the voice of the customer.
- Passionate. You are dedicated to bringing innovative data products to market, ensuring that the delivery to the client is smooth and meets their needs.
- Leader. You inspire trust with team members and able to drive change in a positive and productive way. You anticipate problems and mitigate risks.
- A Ruthless Prioritizer. You treat time as a team's most valuable asset.
- Growth mindset. You enjoy learning new things and see challenges as growth opportunities. You have a passion for modern data and analytics that allows users to identify opportunity and to take meaningful action.
- Strong communicator. You are comfortable representing your team & product, delivering meaningful updates to the clients, and ensuring the requirements of the customer are coordinated with the developers and Hitachi leadership.
- Data Enthusiast. You have a strong desire to help people see and understand data.
- Act as the delivery manager & project coordinator, interacting daily with the client, providing daily/weekly updates on the status of the Empower solution delivery.
- Manages the budget, team workload, and helps prioritize tasks to create a successful delivery of the Empower Solution to our clients.
- Clearly translate the Client's requirements into PBIs utilizing Azure DevOps with refined acceptance criteria.
- Sets ambitious but realistic goals, and productively challenges others to do the same.
- Re-frames problems in outcome-oriented terms and identifies creative solutions that optimize speed-to-value while setting up for long-term sustainability.
- Regularly identifies, experiments with, and implements new practices and processes that improve team performance.
- Regularly reflects on and revises priorities to ensure optimal overall value delivery. Creates focus for team(s) and sets boundaries with stakeholders as needed across cross-functional initiatives.
- Demonstrates sound, independent decision making in the areas of prioritization, trade-offs, upward/outward communication, expectation setting, etc.
- Communicates effectively with stakeholders who may not be familiar with domain - can build frameworks to communicate complex ideas to unfamiliar audiences.
- Proactively defines appropriate communication mechanisms, like reporting and status updates, for their domain and ensures follow-through.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 6 years' experience successfully leading/managing delivery of full life-cycle Information Technology and Transformations projects.
- Proven "Delivery Excellence" experience.
- Track record of strong strategic and tactic customer engagement
- Capacity to learn all of Hitachi Solution's technology and services offerings and match those capabilities to potential client needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management (including business and IT C-level staff) and customers/vendors.
- Balance of business knowledge and people management skills.
- Ability to develop project proposals, comprehensive project budgets, and plans and to contribute extensively through entire engagement lifecycle from sales to delivery.
- Applied experience with Project Management principles, practices, and methodologies.
- Proven success leading projects with budgets over three (3) Million dollars and lead programs of 12 or more consultants.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.