Job ID: R0011955
Date Posted: Oct 4, 2022
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail STS USA, Inc.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Rail is looking for a Testing Supervisor. The position is based in Medley (Miami), FL.
11150 NW 122nd Street, Medley, FL 33178
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail STS USA Inc. is part of Hitachi Rail, a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, Hitachi Rail’s mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Coordinate testing and root cause analysis and resolution of equipment electrical failures.
Travel within USA up to 3 months per year. Trips of 1 week to 1 month. Travel to unanticipated company manufacturing locations within the U.S. for up to 1 month may be required.
1. Coordinate testing and root cause analysis and resolution of equipment electrical failures.
2. Test circuits to ensure wiring systems are in accord with schematics.
3. Verify wiring continuity.
4. Test High Potential wiring and insulation to ensure capacity and insulation conform to standards.
5. Test and troubleshoot Low Voltage systems to verify operating status of hardware devices, signal relays, and push buttons.
6. Test, troubleshoot, and ensure correct operation of Low Voltage Power Supply and Auxiliary Power Supply, uploading software to devices to ensure accurate operation.
7. Test door and HVAC systems. Test brake and suspension system to ensure optimal operation and safety standards compliance and upload brake control Unit software.
8. Upload software to Traction Converter Unit and test and ensure proper operation of traction converter, speed sensors, and high voltage transducer.
9. Test Automatic Train Control system and ensure traffic, radio, stop, and safety signally operate properly.
10. Test communication systems.
11. Ensure compliance with quality and safety standards Coordinate Commissioning tests and conduct high speed tests.
12. Supervise test technicians and assemblers.
Required Education and Experience:
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, a Retirement Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at www.hitachirail.com/careers/ It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature of request and contact information to [email protected]
Queries other than accommodation requests will not be responded to.