Job ID: R0011100
Date Posted: May 25, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: HITACHI RAIL STS S.P.A.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT & CONTROL FUNCTIONAL DESIGN ENGINEER who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Genoa or Turin (Italy)
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Mission: Deliver the production of assigned part of functional Traffic Management System design of a Automation project in accordance with industry and company standards
WITH REFERENCE TO THE ASSIGNED PART OF FUNCTIONAL TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM DESIGN OF AN AUTOMATION PROJECT
• Ensure the production of the assigned portion of functional design documentation and
• Guarantee adequate reference is made to industry standards in the deliverables (e.g.
CENELEC, IPC, etc.)
• Contribute to the execution of the Verification activities on issued documents, according to the V&V Plan- whenever applicable - and/or to Company guidelines and procedures
• Contribute to the gap analyses between Customer requirements and Company products
• Contribute to functional design documentation including system requirements (requirements traceability) and architecture, interface control, scheme plans, control tables and analyses as appropriate
• Contribute to management of requirements relative to the functional design (requirements traceability and verification)
• Contribute to the testing session and errors detection (including requirements traceability and verification)
Required Skills/ Knowledge
Good English proficiency
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail