Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth.
Hitachi Solutions provides high quality solutions with predictable delivery. We do this with clear process, standards, and an unrivaled commitment to quality.Job Description
As a Principal Modern Applications Solutions Engineer, you will be the lynchpin of our application development engagements.
The Principal Solutions Engineer roles are responsible for delivering high quality modern applications through collaboration with our team and our customers. Leading teams on engagements will be needed, experience doing so would be extremely helpful. Projects may range from short term client assessments through multiyear delivery engagements with large, blended teams.Technical Requirements:
Preferred Principles, Techniques:
- Single Page Application Development (e.g., Angular, React, or compatible)
- Mobile Application Development
- Microservices Architecture
- Docker and Kubernetes
- IoT (Internet of Things) development
- Angular (of particular interest)
- .Net Core (C# preferred)
- Entity Framework/Dapper
- Azure Services (Logic Apps, Power Apps)
- Data Storage - relational and non-relational
- DevOps automation: CI/CD & IaC
- Design Patterns and architectural concepts
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery environment
- One or more unit testing (examples: MS Test, NUnit) and mocking frameworks
- One or more Dependency Injection frameworks (Unity, Castle Windsor, SimpleInjector, NInject)
- Good knowledge of SQL Server/TSQL or other database technology but does not need to be an administrator.
- GIT and pull requests
- Automated Tests
- Optional: Powershell
- Optional: Experience in SSO (single sign-on)/federated security
- Optional: TypeScript
- Nice to haves: Azure, IoS, WordPress, Java, C/C++
QualificationsA successful candidate has to have:
- Application Security
- Application Architecture
- Agile/Scrum/XP (Extreme Programming)
- TDD (Test driven development)
- SOLID principles
- Unit Testing
- Understands and uses software patterns
- Requirements Gathering
Additional InformationWe offer
- Strong Angular 8 or 10 (frontend ) skills; experience with .NET.
- Extensive experience in defining, documenting, and delivering cloud application designs.
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment.
- Already have or be working towards your Microsoft Azure certifications
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills, consulting skills, persuasiveness and assertiveness.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Additional Premium Level Health Insurance
- Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement
- Monthly Travel Allowance
- Multisport Card
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Excellent Work-Life balance
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams