Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services, and solutions. Team focuses on Development, Maintenance, Testing, and Support for Microservices to meet customer deliverables.
We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing:
What you bring to the team
- As a DevOps Engineer, you'll use cutting-edge open-source frameworks, all on the AWS cloud.
- You will be fully utilized to Test, build, design, deploy, and ability to maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery process using tools Jenkins, maven, Kubernetes, GitLab, and AWS cloud.
- You will be fully utilizing AWS with services such as S3, EC2, EKS, Lambda, and many more
- Good hand on Kubernetes, Jenkins, Kube Ctl, Docker, Linux, AWS(API Gateway, S3, EC2, EKS), Microservice design and architecture across Agile teams.
- As a team member, you understand your role within the team and work to achieve your duties to the best of your ability. Though you may offer help or solutions to other team members, you also respect the boundaries of your position.
- Take responsibility and ownership of your tasks. Understand how your actions impact the entire group. In doing so, you will learn from your errors and command more respect from your team.
- You should readily accept any tasks your manager gives you. Flexibility in your role allows you to learn more and help your team. Look at every opportunity as a chance to learn.
- Maintaining a positive attitude even during stressful times helps the rest of your teamwork through that difficult time without getting upset. Your positive attitude will create a better atmosphere.
- Mandatory skills: Jenkins, maven, Kubernetes, Kubit, Docker, GitLab and AWS (API Gateway, S3, EC2, EKS), Microservice design and architecture, Agile - Scrum
- Nice to have skills: Java microservices, Sprint Boot & Cassandra DB
- Type of Project (Development/Support/Migration/Upgrade/etc.....): Development and Support
- Shifts, If any: NA
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension, and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
WA - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge