Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
The Executive Office Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting Executive Office functions; included but not limited to:
- Organizing/schedule meetings and make appointments for CEO and EO
- Coordinate executive events
- Arranging CEO business trips, including flight, hotel, car, and other necessary bookings.
- Arranging HQs executive visiting to Irvine, including flight, hotel, limo service, restaurants, serving teas/coffee at the meetings, etc.
- Assist export control tasks including potential / new / existing customer screenings, subcontractor / vendor screenings, quarterly self-audit, annual audit, and other related works.
- Data entry and research for various projects.
- Company registration, filing annual report to registered states, register and renewal of business license. Coordinating with finance team and registered agents for necessary information.
- Taking minutes, maintaining corporate documents, and filing
- Book Conference Rooms and event venues
- Create FedEx label and other shipping arrangements
- Manage visitors' badge, parking validation and transponders
- Any other administrative tasks as assigned by managers
- Basic knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - business speaking and writing (Japanese fluent/literate plus familiarity of Japanese culture a big plus!!!!)
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent Time Management Skill
- Forethinking, self-starting, and able to anticipate need
- 2 years+ administrative experience
- College degree ideal
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Basic work hours are 9:00 am to 6:00 pm weekdays but role requires flexibility at times in the morning or evening due to support of other regions and office activities.
- Expected to work onsite at our corporate office most of the time.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.