Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
We are seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to help with Hitachi Vantara's digital recruitment team.
This is a hands-on delivery role requiring innovative research methods to identify the best talent in the market. You will create, execute, manage the recruitment for the workday skills across India. What you bring to the team Responsibilities
• You should have been a strategic partner to respective functions, stakeholders and Executives on hiring needs by plan, strategize and deploy relevant recruitment approach, to hire best in class candidates.
• Based on forecast your should build a strong talent pipeline through robust sourcing strategies and channel to engage both passive and active candidates,
• Work closely with our Business leaders to support their team's request by attracting, assessing and hiring top talents
• Executing strategies (market intelligence, branding, recruitment capacity plan, diversity initiatives) to support business recruitment needs
• Formulate effective hiring strategies & tactical plans to support strategic business plans.
• Regularly provide recruitment trends, analysis and market intelligence to business stakeholders, HR Business Partners and HR advisors overcome hiring challenges.
• Manage all applicants' applications and conduct first screening.
• Manage job offer process, salary proposals/approvals and negotiating salary packages.
• Develop/execute recruitment strategies and works closely with line managers with sourcing strategies and pipe line.
• Manage the employment activities, take an important role in lead and participate in Global/APAC TA programs and eventsQualifications
• A strong passion for Talent Acquisition and experience in hiring for digital solutions roles.
• Bachelor's Degree, in either Business or Human Resources is preferred
• Minimum of 8 years' experience in Recruitment agencies and or in-house Recruitment
• Hands-on and proven success sourcing, selecting and retaining the best talent at all levels, and should have proven success hiring in senior executive level as well.
• Must function well in and have proven experience working in a very fast paced and dynamic environments.
• Strong communication and ability to influence senior business leaders.
• Demonstrated ability to work through influence to build strategic business partnerships.
• Knowledge of IT industry is a very strong plus
• Participated in HR project experience is a plus
• Fluent English speaking and writing skills is essentialOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge