Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Hitachi Vantara Vietnam (formerly known as Global CyberSoft) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000. A Hitachi group company since October 2014, it was rebranded as Hitachi Vantara in January 2020. We have many years of experience providing premier IT solutions and systems integration services to customers around the world in the areas of Digital Transformation, Product Engineering Services, Enterprise Applications, Embedded Systems, and Managed Services.
- Modeling data, build data pipelines both on Cloud and On-Premise, including streaming and batch data sources, provides the access to curated data to various end users.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- 3+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Good English communication skill
- Strong knowledge about Snowflake data cloud
- Have experiences in Python, Data modelling, Spark, Datalake, SQL, Data pipeline, Data quality, Rest API
Location: Da Nang, Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh , Japan
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.