Critical Situation ( incident ) and problem manager is both a Customer Facing and Internal facing role responsible for the management of incident resolution teams and stake holder communications as well as the ongoing follow-up required to close-out problem tickets for incident prevention. The individual will also be responsible for Post Incident Reviews (PIRs).
This role can be demanding at times requiring ability to work long / late hours during critical situations. During less demanding times the focus will be on problem management and incident prevention and quality review to ensure teams and documentation libraries are in good order to quickly resolve any incidents.
Successful candidates will have previous experience in incident management for mission critical systems, be very proactive, able to stand-up and manage diverse teams effectively under stress, have a strong background in ITIL processes related especially to incidents, problems and changes & very strong communication skills.Responsibilities:
- Lead stake-holder communications ( internal & customer ) related to Incidents.
- During incidents stand-up appropriate teams, clarify impact/severity, confirm problem description, lead diagnosis and solving or creation of work-arounds.
- Prepare and send regular management updates to stake holders
- Initiate and manage incident escalations and involvement of internal, customer, or third party SMEs as needed
- Documentation of all activity during incidents
- Preparation of post incident reviews and management of resulting actions.
- Governance during incident management to ensure activities are customer approved and adhering to customer's change and risk management processes.
- Management of problems including both those which are a result of incident reviews and from other sources.
- Strong communications and customer facing skills.
- 15+ years IT experience with 10+ years working in an ITIL oriented operations service team
- 8+ years managing incidents for mission critical enterprise systems.
- Broad understanding of enterprise IT infrastructure
- Knowledge of SAN / NAS/ Operating System/ Network/ IT Security
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering / Computer Science or Information Systems
- Singapore Citizens
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.