Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
Hitachi Vantara is seeking a Market Insights Specialist to support our Strategic Marketing team. This high energy individual will work with our Market Intelligence team to support initiatives with actionable and impactful data, insights and recommendations to make smarter, more informed decisions to drive our current business and strategy. This person will focus on all quantitative research including market forecasts, market share, competitor financial performance and other market data across the entire Hitachi Vantara portfolio which includes IT infrastructure, cloud, IT services, software and IoT. Using data from various sources they will create regular deliverables used by various groups throughout the company beyond marketing. This position will report to the Market Insights Manager but will work across the organization in support of our strategic initiatives.
• Assist with the creation and maintenance of financial models (market sizing/growth, market share) utilizing external and internal resources.
• Create and maintain various reports using customer, financial, and external data.
• Develop and maintain competitive financial comparisons on a quarterly basis.
• Develop and maintain reports on key industry trends including macroeconomic trends, ESG/sustainability, cloud, etc.
• Provide analysis, insights and recommendations on the above in both written and verbal form.
• Capability to work both independently and as part of a team while managing multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously.
• Keep current on market intelligence and data resources and make appropriate recommendations on usage.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of designated markets and trends through reading reports, market research, data analysis, and other means. What you bring to the team
• Primary qualifications (include skills, years of experience, education, knowledge, etc.):
• 3-5 years in working with customer, market and financial data and presenting it in a meaningful way (ex. Excel, PPT, etc.)
• Knowledge of the IT infrastructure, cloud, and IT services industries preferred.
• Must have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Strong writing skills.
• Experience with tools such as SFDC/ Salesforce and PowerBI.
• Able to synthesize and communicate ideas, insights and recommendations in written and verbal form.
• Demonstrate inquisitive nature, desire to learn, and dig for information.
• Quantitative skills to develop the necessary market models.
• Can quickly understand existing products, markets and customers Hitachi Vantara serves.
• BA required Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge