Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (e.g., flexible working), and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. The Role
We are seeking a passionate and proven Partner Marketing Manager to support marketing initiatives with regional channel partners in EMEA for both our infrastructure and data management/analytics portfolio. This person will be responsible developing marketing plans with key partners and distributors that support our mutual business objectives. S/he is a strong collaborator who can work with key stakeholders internally and within the partners to drive the marketing strategy achieve business results.
The primary objective of this role is to provide strategic marketing guidance and support to our Channel Partners that helps meet our growth and revenue targets for these partnerships and related solutions portfolio. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to understand Hitachi Vantara and partner business objectives then design, implement and measure marketing activities and associated programs that achieve those objectives.
S/he will have experience working with Channel Partners in the technology space and be familiar with strategies for marketing to, through and with partners. S/he will be an active participant in developing and driving business with our channel partners and recommending marketing programs and initiatives that grow our mutual business.
This position reports to Sr. Manager, Partner Marketing and sits within the company's Partner & Alliance Marketing team within Revenue Marketing. The position will be preferably based in Germany or in Austria.Responsibilities
- Build and execute a regional marketing strategy with channel partner ecosystem. This includes marketing to the partners and supporting through partner marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Influence key relationships and gain preference for Hitachi Vantara with these partners and in accordance with overall ecosystem marketing goals.
- Evaluate and recommend the right marketing investments to support the partnership.
- Collaborate and communicate with sales leaders, partner account managers and marketing teams to amplify and gain support for partner marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with field marketing to ensure alignment and integration of partner marketing initiatives with regional activities and plans.
- Understand and measure effectiveness of programs and campaigns and make recommendations for optimization.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10 years partner marketing experience
- Experience in large, global B2B technology, software and/or services companies
- Results driven and customer focused team player that understands what is required to gain preference and win in the marketplace.
- Ability to define marketing objectives, execute integrated campaigns, and track and evaluate results.
- Must have exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Desire to collaborate and build consensus in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills
- Strategic and creative thinker who can deliver results consistently
- Fluent in English and in German
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.Wa
- Harmony, Trust, RespectMakoto
- Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, IntegrityKaitakusha-Seishin
- Pioneering Spirit, Challenge