Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to clients across various industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
We are seeking an energetic, driven and motivated sales professional with strong hunting skills to join our Territory Account Manager team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of new account or business development experience with a proven track record of engaging the Partner ecosystem to drive success.
In your role, you will develop geographical go to market plans with VAR's and collaborate to meet the business requirements of both existing and new customers. You will leverage market intelligence resources, customer events, product specialists, and your own professional network to develop new relationships and close business with high value pursuit clients. What you will be doing
What you bring to the team (Qualifications)
- Effective prospecting and lead management building a 10X pipeline within your territory
- Managing and reporting a sales pipeline within SFDC, bringing the visibility of the revenue accurately, quarterly
- Collaborate and support other sellers resolving complex issues
- Territory planning and any sales support required
- Ongoing self-education to gain knowledge of the Digital Infrastructure business and ability to convey Hitachi Vantara differentiators clearly to our customers and Partners.
- Focus on activities and opportunities delivering short term and long-term revenue.
- Effective and regular networking to attract and influences Partner sales and grow our Partner relationships.
- Sales experience in infrastructure, data storage, data management or other data center technologies
- A minimum of 5 years of outside sales experiences specializing in new logo acquisition and/or new business development
- An avid hunter with a proven track record of sourcing new leads and leveraging social networking to gain access to decision-makers or influencers necessary to close business
- Relationships and strong relationships with top VARs and Integrators.
- Must demonstrate a consistent track record of achieving annual quota targets while providing specific details on key customer wins
- A successful track record of managing and closing complex sales campaigns, using outcome and solution selling techniques is a must
- Strong drive and interpersonal skills to lead your supporting team of ISR and Partners in generating opportunity and converting leads to wins