- Provide the solution to the customer for the effective maintenance methodology in Production, including Cloud and DevOps.
- Assist and lead the project team in issue resolution / fix / retesting to meet the requirements and timelines
- Understand the team’s goal including PM/Sales side and work with the lead developer to identify, define the technical solution to meet the customer requirement/timeline
- Work with the customer to identify, define and document the input/output requirement and service level, security constraints.
- Write technical procedures and documentation to support the customer side engineers to maintain the system in BAU phase for use in development and training
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process to support quality deliverables.
Technical Skills & Experience
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of technology experience with at least 4 years hands-on technical roles in the field.
- Extensive knowledge of cloud platforms and open source software applications.
- AWS (e.g. EC2, Lambda, API gateway, DynamoDB, S3, Cognito, ECR)
- Kubernetes, Helm
- Express (node.js)
- Git, GitLab, CodeCommit
- Migration experience
- On premise to AWS including non-functional and application
- End to end AWS project experience
- Gathering requirement, design, implementation and test
- Coding skills
- shellscripting (bash)
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, Web development, and user support.
- NoSQL database
- React.js and other frameworks
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high-pressure environment with changing priorities.
- A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
- Understands the deliverables and how it relates to strategy, plans and organizes to enable solving of issues in a timely and effective manner
- Proactively engages in self - development and growing technical and functional competencies
- Always sync-up with the team about the current situation and decide the next action which is best for the team
- Related professional/technical qualification will be advantageous although not mandatory
- Lead Developer
- Associate Developer
- Senior Manager
- Sales Manager
- Project Manager
- (Customer) System engineers
- (Customer) Business users
- (Customer) Information Security Lead
We will ask you to overview the system architecture of the past project and what was the technical key point in the architecture.
Some tests (cloud/infra/application) may be conducted after interview.