*US residency and working authorization required Meet our Team
We are currently looking for a Sr. Solutions Architect for Global Systems Integrator (GSI) business. This is a partner-focused technical sales professional role who leads the Pre-Sales effort by creating opportunities and partnering with the key GSI sales and technical consultants in building a strong value proposition for Hitachi's products and solutions. You will be providing high level technical information and design/implementation guidance to the partner organization in a dedicated manner. You will coordinate additional technical resources to recommend, develop and propose appropriate customer solution and services offerings. The role needs strong market sensing acumen and a deep understanding of the partner's business.What you'll be doing
a) Establishing a high trust relationship with the key stakeholders in the GSI organization.
b) Developing a strong understanding of the partner's business
c) Formulating a strategy/solution that increases and creates a preference for Hitachi products and solutions within the partner organization.
d) Develop GTM plans for Hitachi Products and solutions along with the GSI to address the market needs.
e) Create unique value propositions for GSI solutions that can be leveraged by the Hitachi sales teams to create a differentiation for Hitachi.
f) Keep track of competition activity and programs and respond to the changing landscape quickly
g) Have a full understanding of the breadth of alliances and partnerships that the GSI has and leverage those to build joint offerings
You will completely own the technical relationship and manage the technical aspects of opportunities and solutions. You must possess strong technical and interpersonal skills to lead technical discussions with the partner's technical and sales leadership and field, regarding the challenges in today's market, industry trends, and the Hitachi Vantara vision.
Through your broad knowledge base and understanding of the customer requirements you will apply advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues, translating these business needs into technical requirements, developing and presenting a technical vision, business case and physical solution specifically modelled for the customer.
You will also be accountable for the identification and qualification of opportunities to help customers in the modernization of their digital core (infrastructure, data, operations, and applications) to deliver full business value, including Digital Solutions, XaaS solutions, and Multi-cloud adoption acceleration, etc.
• Conduct assessment of partner's business requirements and potential market opportunities and create gap analysis and transition roadmap for products, solutions and services
• Build and nurture relationships with key stakeholder within clients' organization by helping them optimize their Hitachi investments and deliver key business outcomes
• Be the GSI's extended resource within Hitachi and evangelize partner capability and solutions to Hitachi's direct sales and technical sales.
• Orchestrates all technical resources required engaging the right Hitachi resources with the right people at the right time
• Complete high level solution design and architecture across Hitachi Vantara Solution SetWhat you bring to the team
• 10+ years of experience in a Consulting Presales role in the IT Industry or in a High-Value Solutions Infrastructure company
• Have a strong understanding of the systems integration business. Should have worked in or with large systems integrators
• Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure technologies; Storage and Server technologies, Cloud, Virtualization, VMware, Business Continuity, Data Protection, SAN, LAN/WAN Concepts and Architectures.
• Strong understanding of client's organization and business
• Network effectively and build trust and confidence within customer organization; extremely strong relationship skills and executive-level presence
• Ability to identify opportunities and how to apply solutions portfolio
• Ability to translate business requirements into a technical solution
• Adapts style to engage across a broad network for result driven collaboration inside and outside of the organization
• Strong leadership, communication, and technical skills
• Persuasive presentation and public speaking skills. English is required, other languages are highly desired. Must be able to command an audience while articulating a meaningful message
• Self-motivated, self-starter and results oriented, must take complete ownership of the business.
• Able to work in unstructured environments and situations, and prioritize effectively with minimal supervision
• Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge