residency and working authorization required Meet The Team
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team, our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Hitachi Vantara is powering the digital enterprise and helping enterprises win in this digital age by extracting business value from their data. Our customers are facing unprecedented challenges to develop new business models, enhance their customers' experiences and dramatically improve operational efficiencies. This role is a unique opportunity to lead significant change in a quickly evolving marketplace. Hitachi has a 100+ year heritage of innovating and shaping the course of technology markets. The sales function is the primary point of contact for our customers and will spearhead customer relationship management initiatives. The Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for the orchestration of sales activities in an assigned number of existing Enterprise Accounts within our infrastructure and core line of business. The sales activities will be performed in collaboration with other specialist sales teams, technical resources, partners/GSI's and with the allocation of resources from functional teams such as Delivery, Operations etc. What You Will Be Doing
What You Bring To The Team (Qualifications)
- Develop account plans to maximize the value of the accounts and to build and nurture client relationships.
- Ensure alignment to overall regional sales strategy with the ability to monitor, measure and communicate progress against stated goals.
- Manage complex sales engagements, identifying key decision makers and build effective relationships.
- Work to increase Hitachi Vantara's share of wallet in the assigned Enterprise accounts
- Identify leads, develop and track opportunities from identification to the close.
- Identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities within the account and develop account plans.
- Undertake effective pipeline creation, management and forecasting for the assigned accounts, own updates on progress to leadership.
- Ensure a consistent One Hitachi approach for the customer by regular account team communication and alignment to one account plan.
- Utilize business needs identification and Solution Selling.
- Understand business priorities and the reliance on technology to achieve desired results.
- Understand the client strategy, political/competitive landscape and budget priorities.
- Use solutions selling to identify opportunities that add value to our customers by helping them save money, make money or manage risk.
- Reference sell based on library of business outcomes.
- Carry out account research with a focus to farm the install base as well as analyze accounts to find key decision makers and influencers for our solution portfolio.
- Drive new revenues through incremental sales & net new customers.
- Maintain and expand prospect database within assigned accounts.
- Partner with the channel and specialist sales teams to create new sales opportunities.
- Subject matter expertise in Data storage, Cloud storage, hybrid data centers, data management and other IT services.
- A minimum of 6 years of outside sales experiences specializing in complex technology sales to enterprise customers.
- A proven track record of sourcing new leads and leveraging social networking to gain access to decision-makers/influencers necessary to close business.
- Domain knowledge of large enterprise IT environments is critical.
- Relationship and sell with experiences with top VARs and Integrators.
- Must demonstrate a consistent track record of achieving annual quota targets while providing specific details on key customer wins.
- Excellent time/organizational management, deal management and problem solving skills.
- Knows how to conduct customer research and develop meaningful account plans.
- Effective written, phone and presentation skills.
- Possesses a competitive attitude, strong work ethic and thrives in a fast pace, high growth and matrixed organizational environment.
- Has a desire to learn and an aptitude for acquiring new skills and product knowledge.
- Must be a proficient user of SalesForce and other MS Office tools.
- Having a BA/BS degree or equivalent is desirable.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge