Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
The role of Client Services Principal is the cornerstone of Hitachi's delivery organization and is exclusively focused on partnership between our Clients and our Delivery teams to ensure mutual success. Client Services Principals own the relationship with our clients, acting as their advocate and trusted advisor while providing a single point of accountability for Hitachi Solutions' engagement.
Client Services Principals can anticipate a diverse set of responsibilities and deliverables that cover multiple concurrent projects, clients, industries and technologies. The role is expected to provide leadership, guidance and oversight across the depth and breadth of Hitachi Solutions' offerings which is exclusively focused on Microsoft's Cloud Platform. This role requires a deep understanding of how all of Hitachi's capabilities can best serve our clients' needs across technologies such as D365FO, D365CE, Azure (Infrastructure, Custom Dev, IoT, Advanced Analytics, Artificial Intelligence), UX/UI, DevOps, Mobile and Portals.
If you are looking for an exciting and fast-paced career which balances the latest in technology together with the entrepreneurial spirit embedded in the DNA of the Hitachi brand, then consider joining our team.
- Providing strong leadership to our Clients and Delivery teams to ensure expectations are aligned and commitments are met.
- Executing a presales cycle from start to finish (Discovery, project scoping, estimation, pricing, margin, SOW definition and Client negotiation).
- Partnering with our Clients (VP and C-Level) and identifying additional opportunities to deliver value.
- Representing Hitachi at the Steering Committee level and taking accountability for Hitachi's delivery.
- Actively coaching and mentoring Hitachi's Delivery team (Senior team members).
- Establishing an environment where team members are motivated to reach their full potential, inspired through honest communication and providing team member autonomy.
- Leveraging a solid understanding of the project management life cycle and related methodologies to deliver projects according to industry best practices and with improved predictability.
- Overseeing a portfolio of projects (scope, cost, schedule, resources, quality, risk) as well as ownership of the project P&L and expected margin.
- Proactively provides frequent communication and updates to both clients and internal Hitachi Solutions on project progress
- Participate in ongoing process improvement within Hitachi Solutions around delivery, methodology, etc.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience successfully leading full life-cycle Information Technology projects, on time and on budget to client's satisfaction
- Proven experience successfully implementing multiple technologies within the Microsoft (or competitor Cloud) ecosystem, including some/all of the following: D365FO, D365CE, Azure (Infrastructure, Custom Dev, IoT, Advanced Analytics, Artificial Intelligence), UX/UI, DevOps, Mobile and Portals
- Capability to learn all of Hitachi Solution's technology and services offerings and match those capabilities to potential client needs
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management (including business and IT C-level staff) and client/vendors
- Balance of business knowledge and people management skills
- Ability to develop project proposals, comprehensive project budgets, and plans and to contribute extensively through entire engagement lifecycle from sales to delivery
- Applied experience with Project Management principles, practices, and methodologies such as RUP, EUP, AGILE, SCRUM, CMM, etc.
- Certification in Project Management (ex: PMI PMP; Prince2) , Agile (ex: PMI-ACP; CSM; SAFe) and Organizational Change Management (nice to have) (ex: Prosci; ACMP CCMP)
- Proven success leading projects with budgets over five (5) Million dollars and lead a team of up to 20 plus consultants
- Must be prepared to travel domestically and internationally as required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status#REMOTE#LI-BA1