Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
We are currently looking for an Enterprise Account Manager who will be responsible for the orchestration of sales activities in an assigned number of Enterprise Accounts to penetrate new prospects or to grow the footprint in existing accounts. The sales activities will be performed in collaboration with other specialist sales teams, technical resources, partners/GSI's and with the allocation of resources from functional teams such as Delivery, Operations etc.
The successful candidate will:
What you bring to the team
- Evangelize our portfolio of data center solutions, ensuring customers fully grasp Hitachi Vantara's value proposition
- Build and invest in relationships with customers and partners while continually driving great experience with every interaction
- Vivid Hunter Mentality winning new business
- Lead a cross-functional team and develop account plans to make sure all internal resources are engaged to execute on sales strategy
- Leverage our OEM Solutions and collaborate with Alliance Partners
- Manage complex sales engagements Identifying key decision makers and build effective relationships
- Create and manage a healthy and robust pipeline of sales activity to assure quarterly and annual quotas are met or exceeded
- 5+ years of IT-Sales experience in the data center space (Storage, Hyper-Converged, Backup, Analytics, Cloud, Database)
- Demonstrable performance track record within Sales with strong closing skills both tactical and strategic opportunities
- Authenticity and a genuine desire to engage customers and understand their business challenges
- Expertise leading a sales process with multiple stakeholders, while fostering teamwork and shared ownership internally and with Partners
- Story Telling presentation/communication skills: - fluent in German & English
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.