Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
- 10+ years of Oracle functional experience in implementing, supporting both Oracle EBS and Oracle fusion cloud.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in supporting Oracle fusion cloud applications
- Experience and expertise in Oracle SCM Modules (Purchasing, Advanced Pricing, Procurement, Inventory Management, Bills Of Materials, Work In Progress, Product Management, Order Management, Sourcing, Planning and Contracts)
- Should have good knowledge of Integration with cross modules.
- Experience in leading business discussions and workshops
- Ability to develop documentation and work with client stakeholders on agreement/approvals
- Ability to lead and collaborate with team through various project milestones
- Ability to work with tech team to develop/test the custom solutions
- Accountable for the overall End to End solution.
- Experience in implementation, go live, and post implementation support engagement
- Good with documentation - functional and technical
- Good client handling skills (Verbal and Written)
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge