At Hitachi Vantara's Global enterprise practice, we help our clients by building technology solutions that addresses business challenges and improve business outcomes with data-driven insights. As we continue expand our team, we are looking for Oracle SCM Lead who is passionate about technology and want to build a career working on the latest technology platforms.
• 10+ years of Oracle functional experience in implementing, supporting both Oracle EBS and Oracle fusion cloud.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in supporting Oracle fusion cloud applications
• Experience and expertise in Oracle Finance - modules and good knowledge of Integration with cross modules.
• As an Oracle Functional Consultant, you will participate on design, development, testing and delivery of Oracle application solutions for Hitachi Vantara clients in various industries.
• You will capture functional and technical requirements from the client and translate business requirements in Oracle requirements identifying the best solution.
• You will be responsible for Oracle ERP Finance development, its customizations and deployment of the solution.
• You will work in multi-disciplinary teams (technical, functional, business) locally and remotely.
• Leads the analysis and design in the Finance area in close cooperation with the client's business teams.
• Understands the business requirements, captures functional and technical requirements, translates them into the Oracle Finance module requirements and integrates requirements with other functional and technical teams.
• Designs processes and prepares the solution Blueprint for project implementation
• Configures the system, tests the solution with users
• Provides user training
• Supports cutover and stabilizes the solution, provides post go-live support
• Manages stakeholder expectations and communications within and beyond functional track
• Good with documentation
• Good client handling skills (Verbal and Written)
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge