Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Designing and Developing applications using Pega PRPC 8.X.
- Following established coding standards and techniques, assists with establishing standards.
- Utilizing design patterns that comply with security policies and guidelines.
- Working with Business Analysts, Lead System Architects, Technical Analysts, and Integration Testing teams to ensure quality code that meets the functional requirements.
- Working with offshore development teams. Acts as a technical resource guide for junior team members.
- Integrating on-shore and off-shore code.
- Creating processes and procedures with input from business teams, development, and IT Support.
- Showing a strong attention to development detail, produces high-quality code.
- Maintaining proficiency and develops expertise in the application and use of systems, tools, and processes within the department's scope.
- Maintaining proficiency and develops expertise in the business processes that drive the applications within the department s scope.
- Should be a Pega Certified Senior Systems Architect (CSSA) completed before 2017 AND with 5 or more years of Pega PRPC 6.x/7.x/8.x development experience AFTER CSSA certification
- 7+ years of software development experience required.
- Experience working in Pega Case Management & DX API
- Detailed Knowledge of PRPC design and implementation topics including Rules, Class Design, Security, Flows, Adapters, Services and Connectors.
- Working knowledge about latest UI technologies (Pega Cosmos, Angular etc.) will be preferred.
- Skill in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis.
- 5+ years experience with XML, Web Services, HTTP, SOAP, REST, SQL, and DBMS (e.g., SQL Server, Oracle).
- Experience in Pega Implementation Methodology/Agile development.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis, design, programming for web services and system integration skills.
- Working knowledge and experience in Java, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient understanding of SDLC process desired.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge