Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
Oracle PLM Cloud Techno-Functional Consultant
Job Description: Oracle PLM Cloud Techno-Functional Consultant with 6-8 years of overall experience with 2-5 years of relevant experience in Oracle Cloud PLM (Product Development, Product Data Hub (Product Master Data Management). (Quality Management, Innovation Management) - Optional.
Must have applicable hands-on industry experience. Additionally, deep experience in PLM best practices are highly desirable. - Must be able to work in a fast-paced consulting environment with the goal of delivering high-value solutions.
Mandatory Required Skills:
- Minimum 3 years' experience with PLM best practice development and process design in the areas of New Product Development & Introduction and Master Data Management
- Minimum 3 years' experience with Oracle PLM Cloud Solution Design and Configuration with one or more of the following PLM Cloud Capabilities:
o Product Master Data Management (Mandatory)
o Product Development (desired)
o Innovation Management (optional)
o Quality Management (optional)
- At least One full cycle implementation of Oracle Product Data Hub(PDH)
- Hands on configuration experience on PDH, including setting up of custom attributes, custom security model, Out of the box reports, workflow automation etc.
- Hands on experience in driving requirement gathering, CRP, SIT and UAT sessions
- Experience in Data Migration to Oracle PDH for Item/BOM/AML/Attachments and Changes
- Experience in Oracle PLM Cloud Web Services
- Experience in setting up product / item rules in Oracle PLM cloud
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills - required to prepare FSD, TSD, Training Material etc.
- Extensive Knowledge of working with FBDIs
- Certification of Oracle PLM Cloud or PDH is desired
- Experienced and knowledgeable in PLM product, product functionality and related family of products.
- Understanding of solutions, business processes, or technology designs within a product/technology family
- Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) and Business Intelligence Cloud Connector (BICC) skills
- Know how to create/setup custom objects
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge