JR Automation is searching for an experienced Key Account Manager considered to be a subject matter expert in e-commerce and logistics. The Key Account Manager will have responsibility to support and grow one of our largest e-commerce customers.
- Continue to develop strategic partnership with a specific Key Account
- Generate purchase orders within the account to meet or exceed annual goals
- Maintain & submit appropriate records for forecasting, proposal status & expenses
- Work in conjunction with the application engineering team when developing solutions to your Key Account, while providing very specific guidance/direction on any customer initiatives
- The expectation is to support all aspects of sales and marketing within your Key Account and include but not limited to the following:
- Industry trends for the market segment in which your Key Account resides
- Geographic market understanding
- Competitive landscape
- Niche opportunity identification
- Value proposition and development for your Key Account
- Develop JR Automation marketing strategy within your account to better penetrate their organization with targeted growth plans in all sectors of their business (Where appropriate)
- Support in aftermarket sales specific to your customer
- Coordinate with BU’s
- Align our current or future product offerings with market needs
- Aid development of a standard product offering specific to your Key Account
- Identify unique IP opportunities
Note: The list of responsibilities is by no means inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities within your Key Account.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Five years previous experience.
- Possess a winning and creative approach to work when identifying customer solutions.
- Proven ability to continually grow and develop accounts based on leads from customer stakeholders and prospecting within other divisions of their organization.
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time. Remainder of time is home based.