Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job DescriptionNEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND INNOVATIONS TEAM
This position in our company is housed in our New Product Development team formed in 2021. Joining this team represents an opportunity to fast-track your career and to work with a team of fun and nerdy colleagues in a disruptive startup atmosphere: focused on hypergrowth, moving quickly, and making mistakes in the furtherance of innovation and sound engineering.
Armed with an existing book of business, and a stable financial parent - it is the goal of this group to transform our company into a billion-dollar product company, by focusing on engineering excellence and making the cloud easier for our customers.
Our Product organization is seeking a savvy technical product marketer who can bridge between the company's product development efforts and its go-to-market success. We are seeking a sharp, experienced technical marketing expert to help compliment our Product Managers in developing tactical and outwardly focused marketing materials in collaboration with our larger marketing organization. Are are looking for team members to thrive as individual contributor but also highly collaborative.
This role is critical to our scaling plans and will be responsible for the production/maintenance of assets, go to market strategies, and market positioning in close collaboration with the core product team and our industry VPs. Given the technical nature of our products, we are seeking individuals with Azure or data product experience, or a sufficient technical background to learn. Our largest product covers big data, data lakes, and other azure services. High skilled fast learners will be given options to excel quickly - and will be expected to develop outbound communication channels with the broader team: remarketing, blogs, partner channel communications, etc.
You will play a critical role in understanding the customer business problem and positioning Hitachi Solutions' unique, differentiated value to address. You will be focused on helping our product team go-to-market responsible for driving key elements of our GTM strategy, product launches, creating sales enablement content, supporting digital campaigns, events, and developing persona-based solution messaging. ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define solution positioning for our IP solutions, how they contribute to our industry and/or technology overall offering(s), including clear differentiation, use cases, and value propositions that can be understood both internally and externally.
- Partner with our Product team to ensure a single source of truth that surfaces product strengths, weaknesses, and differentiators.
- Drive deep competitor analysis including product strategy research, customer research, and technical research.
- Leverage technical insight about our IP products and competitor products to influence the overall product strategy and roadmap.
- Develop and maintain competitive playbooks for where our IP is a key differentiator (discovery, positioning, messaging, objection handling, scripts, battle-cards, ROI tools, etc.) with respect to specific markets or competitors to drive GTM campaigns.
- Translate competitive developments into meaningful 'so-what' and 'why' insights for Hitachi Solutions' GTM strategy.
- Collaborate with Sales to enable all teams can confidently and proactively pitch our IP offer(s) - on a technical level - so that they can effectively position and compete in sales situations.
- In partnership with Product Leadership, plan and lead solution rollouts that showcase innovation to customers, prospects, and internal stakeholders.
- Enable sales teams with the training they need to be successful, and the tools to drive action (pitch decks, customer stories, call scripts, how best to demo, etc.).
- Proactively collaborate and drive alignment across an array of internal teams (such as Development, Sales, Product Management, Marketing) to define appropriate product marketing mix, strategy, and go-to-market activities.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing or equivalent
- Experience in product marketing for cloud-based business applications and technology buyers
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and/or Dynamics 365 preferred
- Technically oriented to the point you understand APIs and developer platforms and have an aptitude to continue learning about Microsoft's technology.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to assure alignment of Product Marketing functions with all areas of the business.
- Exceptional people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Excellent storyteller with strong persona-based messaging experience
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.